This How-to guide will talk about taking a photo online by using the webcam of your device. There are many software and applications out there through which you can take pictures for free. But, most of them safety uses. I have many such software which stores your photo on their database.
To take care of these security issues, I have developed an online camera app that take care of all your security concerns. While developing this webcam tool, I have taken safety of users in mind. This online webcam app does not store or even see the photos taken by the user on their device. Every phone taken from this app will remain on the device of the user using the app. No database has been used in the app.
Please do check my camera app to take photos online and suggest any issues you are facing while using it.
So, if you have still have a question regarding how this app works, and how it can be used to take pictures online. I have written this article which will answer all your questions.
How to take Photos Online using Webcam app
Follow the simple steps below to know how to use this free tool.
- First, open the app by clicking this link – Online Webcam Snapshot.
- On the page, your browser will ask you to access your web camera. Allow permission to access your device camera.
- As soon as you grant permission to your webcam, you will see the picture of yourself in the browser.
- If you would like to see a preview of the picture or you want to share a picture with your friends or someone else, click on “Take a picture” button.
- This will show a preview of the image taken by you using the web camera of your device.
- If you want to save the picture on your system, you can do so by right clicking the captured image and click on “Save image as” option. This will download the image on your device.