This blogger tutorial helps you get familiar with the Blogger Post Editor. Blogger Post Editor allows you to do many important things such as –
- Create a new Post
- Add Labels to your Post
- Schedule your Post for later time
- Set permalinks for your blog post.
- Insert images and videos.
- Align Text and create anchor tags (links to another post)
- Show numbered lists and bullet lists.
- Change font size of your text, add heading on your post, and even write posts in your regional language (if supported).
How to open Blogger Post Editor
- Sign in to Blogger using your Google Account.
- From the top left corner, select your blog.
- In the left side navigation menu, click on Posts and then New Post.
- This will open the Blogger Post Editor page.
In this Blogger post editor, you can create your first post and publish it. Enter your post and start writing your blog post in the content section. Don’t forget to set the seo friendly URL using the permalinks option in the right sidebar.
Next Blogger Tutorial – How to create a new Post using Blogger Post Editor.