In the previous how-to article, I talked about how to Generate XML Sitemap for Blogger blog. The next thing you need to do is to submit that Blogger Sitemap to various Search Engine Tools such as “Google Search Console” (previously google Webmaster tools) or Bing Webmaster tools to get your website indexed by the different Search Engines.
Follow simple steps mentioned below How to Submit Blogger Sitemap to Google Webmaster Tools
- Sign in to Google Webmaster Tools using your google account
- Add the URL of your Blogger blog using Add Property section. Now Google will ask you to verify your website.
- For a Blogger Website, use Alternate method for verification. Select HTML tag and copy the meta tag and paste it into your Blogger homepage.
- Now Click on Verify Button. You will see a verification message. Click on Continue.
- Go to Crawl —> sitemaps —->Add “Sitemap”. Copy/Paste the below code in the text field and click Submit button.
Above code works only when your total posts doesn’t exceed more than 500. But if it does exceeds, then “how to submit” :