Google Chrome Themes can be used to personalise your favourite Chrome browser. You can see the theme effects in the background after you open a new tab and also around the corners of the browser.
Note: Your applied themes are synced to your Google Account, so when you sign in to Chrome browser on a different device, you will see the same theme.
Download and Add a Theme in Chrome
Follow the steps below:
- Open Google Chrome browser. If you’ve not using Chrome yet, Download Chrome from here.
- At the top right corner, click the 3-vertical dots icon. A popup will open, go to Settings. OR – you can also visit this URL – chrome://settings/ in the address bar.
- Now, under the “Appearance” section, click Themes.
- You will find hundreds of Chrome Themes, select whichever you’d like to use in the browser. Click on theme thumbnails.
- You can read the information about the theme such as publisher details, reviews, size, version and other information.
- Click on Add to Chrome button to install the theme in Chrome.
In case, if you didn’t like the theme, you can easily go backup immediately by clicking the Undo button.
Remove a Theme from Chrome
Follow the step-by-step guide below:
- Open Chrome browser on your computer.
- At the top right corner, click the 3-dot vertical dots icon. Click Settings.
- Under the “Appearance” section, click Reset to default. Your theme will immediately changed to the classic Google Chrome theme again.
If this Chrome guide is useful, please support HowToArticle by sharing this article.