Download Google Chrome for Windows:
1. Go to your web browser and visit google.com/chrome. This is the homepage of google chrome website.
2. Here, you’ll see the download button. Click ‘Download Now’.
3. It will now open a popup – ‘Google Chrome Terms of Service’. Click ‘Accept and Install’.
4. Chrome will automatically start the download. If it asks for a permission, click run or save to begin the installation.
5. Once the installation is complete, chrome browser will be opened automatically.
Enjoy google chrome in your Windows PC. You can also set Chrome your default browser.
Download Google Chrome Offline Installer:
With Chrome offline installer, you can install google chrome browser on any Windows computer other than your device.
- On your computer, visit this link to download Google Chrome offline installer.
- Click Download Chrome and accept the terms.
- This will download .exe standalone offline installer on your computer.
- Move the setup to another computer where you want to install Chrome. Double-click on the .exe setup file and it will run the installer. It will take a while to finish the installation.
You can also use this same offline installer to install chrome on any other Windows computer.
Download Google Chrome for Mac OS X
- Open Safari web browser which comes pre-installed on Mac.
- Open google chrome website. It will automatically detect your operating system and provide download button for Mac.
- Click ‘Download Now’ and then ‘Accept and Install’.
- Once the download is complete, open googlechrome.dmg.
- A window will open, drag google chrome icon to the application folder.
- Google Chrome icon will be placed in the applications.
- Click chrome icon to start chrome browser.
Install Chrome on Android
Google Chrome is available for devices running Android 4.1 and later.
- Open Play Store app on your Android phone or tablet.
- Search for ‘Chrome’ and tap ‘Install’ button. This will download and install the app on your Android device.
- Click ‘Open’.
To sync your chrome settings such as bookmarks, passwords, browsing data, etc you need to sign in to your Google account.
Google Chrome for iPhone/iPad
Open Google Chrome on App Store or search Google Chrome on the search bar.
Click Get and then Install to download and install the Chrome app on your iPhone or iPad.
Enter your Password and you are done.
You’ll see the chrome icon on the home screen. Tap on it to open chrome.
Comment below if Google Chrome has failed to download and install the web browser on your device.